Thursday, April 28, 2016

Confessions

With my work travel schedule all over the place, I keep missing all of the great confession link ups.  GGRRRR.
  • I finally figured out how to make a delicious latte at home.  Took me about 15 years, and a few hundred $$ at Starbucks, but I finally did it. //insert high five here//
  •  I caught #wiggydiggy's chest cold and it knocked me flat.  He's up playing and acting totally fine.  I'm a wimp.
  •  I don't like half the clothes in my closet.  I want to wear the same three outfit types on a regular basis. 
  • Since I don't like my clothes, I've been hard core shopping for pieces that will fit into the three outfit types.
  • I hid my cards so I can't online shop and buy ALL THE CLOTHES.
  • Which means I still hate half my clothes and I only window shop which exasperates the issue. 
  • J and I watched 'Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead' last weekend.  Before the documentary was over we ordered a juicer from Amazon.  It arrived yesterday.  I'll keep you posted on how juicing goes for us!

I have a hundred more, so I guess I'll be back on a link-up next time!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment