Wednesday, October 8, 2014

31 Weeks


How far along:  31 Weeks

Baby size:  A coconut or pineapple!  Over 3 pounds and 16 inches

Baby's progress:  Baby is plumping up and moving all of the time.

Weight gain:  10 pounds  

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  There are a lot more interruptions at night, so I'm combating the loss of sleep with an earlier bedtime.  Seems to be working well so far.

Gender: 9 more weeks until we find out!!!

Movement:  All of the time.  Lots of rolls, kicks, punches and hiccups.  Love the baby hiccups!

Best moment this week: Spending time with Justin picking out Carroll gear for BabyWigs.  He is SO excited that it just makes my heart hurt from happiness.

Looking forward to: I'm headed out of town for a work conference and I plan to float in the pool every night.  I also finalized our outfits for maternity pictures - coming up soon!!

Food cravings:  I had my first legit craving on Thursday night.  It was ridiculous and I got a good laugh about it the next morning.  I was almost in tears because I wanted a doughnut at 930 at night and there was no where to get one that late at night.  I dreamt about doughnuts and satisfied my craving at breakfast Friday morning.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Mostly out, but it looks flush with the rest of my stomach most of the time.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On.

Labor signs: No ma'am!  

What I miss:  Going more than 30 minutes between potty breaks during the day!  Haha.  

Symptoms: Baby is LOW which means bathroom breaks are much more frequent.  Otherwise, everything is two thumbs up!

Workouts: Lots of walks and workouts at home.

Things that suck:  Less and less is fitting :(  

Things that don't suck:  Cooler weather so I can wear more of my tunic sweaters and leggings!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment