Wednesday, October 1, 2014

30 Weeks



How far along:  30 Weeks - WHAT?!

Baby size:  About 3 pounds and 15.5-16 inches long, or the size of a large cabbage/cucumber.

Baby's progress:  Skin is getting smoother and they are now strong enough to grasp a finger.

Weight gain:  10 pounds.  Look at this!  2 pounds a week pretty consistently!

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Still an early bedtime with my middle of the night potty breaks.  But otherwise sleep is good!

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:   So much!!  Justin and I love feeling the baby push up against my side and watching my stomach get lopsided.  I've even been able to rub the baby's feet when they are pushed up against the top of my belly.  I can't wait to see those feet for myself!!

Best moment this week: Having Justin feel a real hard kick.  The baby normally doesn't kick hard in the evenings, only around lunch time.  I loved seeing his face when he felt how HARD those kicks are!

Looking forward to: My bestie is coming to town in a few weeks to host my baby shower!!  I cannot wait to see her!!  I expect to ugly cry when I drop her off at the airport :(

Food cravings:  Pumpkin Pie.  It's not really a 'craving', it's more of a fall staple.  And Salads. :)

Belly Button - In or Out:  We have an outie!  The bottom is still shy and won't stick out all of the time.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On.

Labor signs: No ma'am!

What I miss:  Ability to keep my workouts up.  I am getting tired much quicker these days.

Symptoms: Besides this big bump that moves all of the time? I'm counting my blessings that this pregnancy has been easy this far.  I know that it can get much more difficult in the coming weeks.

Workouts: Lots of walks and workouts at home.

Things that suck:  Now that I'm finally hungry, I can't eat much!  There isn't much room for a full stomach AND a growing baby.  Ironic.

Things that don't suck:  Pregnancy is the best anti-depressant there ever was.  I'm on cloud 9.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment