Wednesday, October 29, 2014

34 Weeks

Lovely 7 am photo.  Yikes!


How far along:  34 weeks

Baby size: Size of a Cantaloupe or Pumpkin Squash!  Almost 5 pounds and between 17 and 20 inches.

Baby's progress:   Fat layers are filling baby out and making them rounder (bring on the baby rolls!)  Lungs and central nervous system are also maturing.

Weight gain:  15 pounds.  Hallelujah!

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Hit and miss this week.  It was go-go-go with Joslyn coming to town and the baby shower on Saturday, but I'm still making sure to get enough rest.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  Now that baby is taking up the majority of my uterus, their movements are more sharp and pronounced.  It is so much fun watching them move around.

Best moment this week: Baby shower was this weekend!

Looking forward to:  Getting home after 5 days on the road.  

Food cravings:  No cravings, I'm just thirsty all of the time.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Out and flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On.

Labor signs:  A few braxton hicks.  I don't notice them unless my hand is on my stomach and I can feel it get hard and tight.  

What I miss:  Walking without waddling but I can still breathe!  Baby has been low the whole pregnancy and I think I'd rather waddle and breathe, than not breathe and walk normally.

Symptoms: Very irregular braxton hicks, waddle, frequent bathroom trips, and a big baby bump!

Workouts: Lots and lots of walking with Joslyn.  I think we lapped every store in town!

Things that suck:  Hungry while feeling full at the same time.  Food aversion is creeping back.

Things that don't suck:  Bubble baths.  The bathroom is done and I finally have a tub back!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment