Wednesday, March 7, 2018

30 Weeks

   

How far along:  30 weeks

Baby size:  over 3 pounds (baby app says that's equal to a platypus!)

Baby's progress:  Baby is opening their eyes and plumping up

Weight gain:   right around 15!

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear!  Hallelujah!

Sleep: Still doing pretty good.  I'm going to bed early but having a hard time staying on my left side.  I often wake up on my right side.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  All kinds :)  I love it!


Best moment this week: 40 degree weather.  THANK GOD.  This winter has been so L.O.N.G.  I'm over the snow.

Looking forward to:  #wiggydiggy's playdate this weekend.  I get to snuggle a new baby :)

Food cravings:  A glass (or two) of Sunny D every day.  Ugh, I don't even like the taste!  But baby just loves that tartness.
I'm still preferring sweets over anything else.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  SALADS!  Haha.  Also, spring clothes.

Symptoms: Getting winded.  Big ole' belly.  I'm down to the one new bra and I caved and ordered another pair of work pants and a casual maternity dress from Old Navy.
I'm so tired of wearing the same things on repeat for months now, I needed a bit of spring flavor to add into my wardrobe.

Workouts: Still squeezing in treadmill time when I can.  Squats and Arms at least 3 times a week.

Things that suck:  lower back pain.  Not being able to hold #wiggydiggy as long as I'd like.

Things that don't suck:  Spontaneous back massage in the middle of the night because I was tossing and turning so much.  #wiggydiggy giving the belly kisses every day when I pick him up at school.

30 weeks with #wiggydiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment