Thursday, May 31, 2018

Brothers

I knew that I wanted #wiggydiggy to be the first to meet the baby.
He was so excited for his sibling to be born and I was so excited for him to be a big brother.

So we kept the baby's sex and name quiet until #wiggydiggy was able to come to the hospital.
That afternoon, Justin picked up #wiggydiggy after his nap from school and brought him to meet his new sibling.




I was a tiny bit nervous because #wiggydiggy had been asking for a baby sister for months.  Justin was too, so they talked about the new baby brother on the drive up.
I think #wiggydiggy was so excited to see his mom and dad, that he didn't care if it was a brother or sister!



He has been obsessed with his baby brother ever since.
Every day he asks to hold him 100 times.
He gives him 100 kisses and calls him 'My Sweetheart'.




post signature

1 comment: