Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

 Mother's Day was very low-key this year.

Friday was Muffins with Mom at #wiggydiggy's school.
Man I love that kid.



Side note - a good eye cream?  I need some great suggestions.

We never planned to be pregnant this long!  Haha.
I was treated to breakfast in bed after getting to 'sleep in'.

Really - I had to go out to the couch around 2 AM because of contractions/back pain. I couldn't fall back asleep until 5 AM so Justin was kind enough to encourage me to move back to our bed around 630 and sleep until I woke up :)

#wiggydiggy even signed his card!!
I'll treasure that one forever.

I took an extra long shower.
Hot water > Back pain

Then we went for coffee and walked laps around Home Depot.
The weather has been swinging back and forth and we've delayed planting anything in the pots.  I did decide on what I want to put in the window boxes and planters on Sunday.
Fingers crossed this baby arrives this week so I can spend next week planting in between nursing sessions :)

Then I took a three hour nap and the rest of the day was just lazy.
Exactly how I wanted it.

I HAVE to mention my gift this year.
Well......I got another vacuum for Mother's Day!
haha.

I've been on the fence wanting a Roomba (or something similar) for the past year or so.
Justin bit the bullet for me and this beauty arrives today!

I still use my stick vacuum almost daily and I can't wait to have this sucker run every single day after we leave for work.  I *may* be a little excited ;).

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment