Tuesday, May 8, 2018

39 Weeks


 How far along:  39 Weeks
I'm officially the most pregnant I've ever been!  #wiggydiggy was born at 39 weeks exactly, so I'm MORE than ready to welcome #babywigs!!

Baby size:  6-8 pounds and 19-21 inches long.

Baby's progress:  Just putting on some weight and waiting to make their arrival.

Weight gain:  25 pounds

Stretch marks:  None!  Hallelujah!

Sleep: Rough.  Lots of potty breaks.  Braxton Hicks all night long that prevent me from getting into a deep sleep.

Gender: Not much longer until we find out!!

Movement:  All the time.  BIG movement that everyone can see.

Best moment this week: TWO naps on Sunday!  Plus breakfast in bed AND an ice cream date with my lil man.

Looking forward to:  This baby arriving!

Food cravings:  Food in general.  I'm hungry but can't eat much before I'm full.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Out/flat

Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  I'm wearing my 'boat ring' pretty much all the time.

Labor signs: 1-2 painful contractions every day.  Braxton Hick all day.  

What I miss:  Having abs!  Haha.  Getting in and out of bed requires a step stool.

Symptoms: 1 cm dilated, Contractions, pelvic 'lightening', a big belly.

Workouts: Lots of walking.

Things that suck:  Knowing that labor can start anyday, but also knowing that I have NO CLUE when that day is.  I'm so ready to meet this lil nugget!

Things that don't suck:  Feeling the baby move.  This is the last time I'll ever carry a baby under my heart.  I'm treasuring each moment.

#wiggydiggy at 39 weeks

1 comment:

  1. That stage of pregnancy where you're so hungry all the time but you can't eat hardly anything! I vividly remember that. So frustrating. Praying for you as you near d-day! :)

    ReplyDelete