Friday, August 24, 2018

5 on Friday - Recent Purchases

Excluding our new flooring, here are 5 recent purchases:

1.


2.

Thank you 50% off RugsUSA!
*not sponsored, they always have sales*

3.

Very curious about results.  I'll report back.

4.


We are heading into the 'dry' season here and I always need extra moisture for my skin.  Great reviews, but I'm curious as to results.  Will report back as well.

5.

I need to pick up some plants from Home Depot now!
Suggestions on great indoor plants?





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I literally *just* bought that same Vitamin C serum! haha. I can't wait to see if it works. :) Indoor plants that I haven't killed are aloe (super low maintenance) and sansiveria (snake plant, also super low maintenance).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love super low maintenance! I think I'll get one of each. Thanks Hannah!!

      Delete