Thursday, September 20, 2018

Best Amazon Purchases

I love Amazon.
No secret here.
#truth



I do know that the review section can be both overwhelming, and full of false review from "paid" sponsors.  That's why I love real reviews from real women that I know.

1.
kinder Fluff Car Sun Shade

I LOVE these!!  They use static cling to stay on your windows and come in two different darkening styles.  I keep the darkest on #biggywigs side and the lighter ones on #wiggydiggy's side.  I love knowing that they won't Pop off the window and become a projectile, can't be pulled up and down (like other ones we have....) by a interested toddler, and I can adjust them with a quick movement.

I received these right before our two week road trip and they were amazing.  I could adjust them when we stopped for potty/nursing breaks and keep the sun off the boys at all times.  When my mom visited, she loved them so much she ordered a set for herself!

2.
COSRX Acne Pimple Patch
Holy crap these work.

They work best if the pimple has a head or been broken, then they suck out all that grossness.
I have had pimples disappear overnight.  Others have decreased dramatically in size and redness.  I've even worn one all day at work without anyone saying a thing.

As long as hormonal acne exists, I'll buy these.

3.
Basically the cheaper, smaller sister of the Makeup Remover Cloth

I use these every night to clean my face.  I originally ordered the two pack because I was doubtful they worked as great as my Makeup Remover Cloth.  Turns out they do!  So I ordered two more :)
I'm all about the skin care now that I'm in my 30's.  Totally regretting not focusing on it a decade earlier.  Boo.

4.
These have a cult following and now I know why.
I ordered Black/Black (meaning the logo's are dark too) and they are awesome!
For workout leggings, I still prefer my Athleta 7/8 Salutation Tight (because holy softness!) But these are a close second for $20.00.

I also love that they are thick enough and high waisted to wear as athleisure. They keep me sucked in, covered, and hold up their shape great.

For size reference, I wear a 28 in most jeans (AG, J. Crew, 7 for All Mankind) and a size 6 in Banana Republic.  The small fits great.
I also love the length.  I have short legs for being 5'7" and prefer a 28" inseam.

5.
Check the price often, I bought them at $10!

I started suffering from eye strain last year and my eye Dr. recommend I get blue screen filters for my work computers.   I was given two new monitors at work that had the option to remove the blue screen, but my eyes were still strained and tired.  So I spent $10 and it was the best $10 I've spent.  Between my phone, computer, tablet, and TV, my eyes need as much help as they can get.


And of course my Subscribe and Save.  My constant purchases:



I can't talk about Amazon without mentioning our Echo!
Or Alexa.  Whatever you call it/her.


We have the previous generation, so no fabric cover.  But dang, I kinda love the sandstone option!

We have one in our room, the kitchen, and the dot in #wiggydiggy's room.  I created a station just for him on Amazon Music and he LOVES asking Echo to play a specific song.


What do you love from Amazon? 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment