Tuesday, September 4, 2018

First Day of School

Today I cried.
Thankfully I was the only one.

#wiggydiggy moved up to the 4 year old room and is lucky to have the same teachers again!
He ran to his room without a wave or kiss good-bye.
I hope he never loses his scrunched smile.
He's gotten so tall!  I swear he's all arms and legs now.
He is so kind.  This morning he waited and held open the door for another boy and told him 'Good Morning!'
He hugged his teacher as soon as he got in his classroom and then went off to play.


#biggywigs started baby class today.
He was happy and full of giggles when Justin and I dropped him off.  I had a box full of his supplies (bottle, frozen milk, pacifier, diapers, wipes, etc etc etc) and went over his feeding schedule before we said our good-byes.
I was fine until I gave him his kiss.  Then I bawled.
#biggywigs just smiled and reached for a toy.  So I know he'll be fine.

I am so very grateful I get to nurse him over the lunch hour.
I'm also very very grateful that he's generally a happy baby and loves to interact with people.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment