Friday, September 7, 2018

Five on Friday - Current Loves

This is the last hot week forecasted for the year!  80's through the weekend and then dropping down into the low 70's and high 60's.
Hallelujah!
I LOVE fall!!

With the changing of the season and the new season of life I'm in, here are my current favorites to keep me going:

1.


I wrote about my Dry Shampoo experience here and talked about my breakout from their Clean Freak line.
After I read a few articles that mentioned the Plump version and then reading reviews on Amazon, I decided to pick up a bottle.  It was less than $5 and I LOVE the volume it gives my hair!
I haven't used it exclusively as a dry shampoo because I am afraid of another breakout.  Instead, I use it on second or third day hair at my crown for a boost of volume that lasts ALL DAY LONG.

2.

I'm in need of new jeans post baby #2.
So I checked out the features of Prime Wardrobe and decided to give it a go!

I ordered about $700 worth of jeans (for $0!!!) and tried them all on at home.
I ended up returning all of the ones I ordered (for various reasons) and have a new order coming my way next week.


I already have a pending order with some work clothes and shoes to try on.  The convenience of trying on at home, free shipping and returns, and the ease of shopping is making this mama one happy woman.
Amazon is hitting it out of the ballpark with this new way to shop.  Go Amazon Go.

3.
New Favorite Podcast

I laugh, I learn, I am thoroughly entertained.

4.

(Picture from Poshmark)

This season of life is calling for flats.
:(
As much as I love my heels, I can't chase a toddler while carrying a 20 lb baby in a car seat.
I found these while shopping the outlets in Castle Rock back in July.  I thought about them often until Labor Day and I saw Factory had a killer sale.
They are butter soft and are my new go-to work shoe.


5.
Coffee/Protein Shake

Yes, we signed up for Isagenix.  We chose to do this because we were on a REALLY unhealthy kick due to my #1 craving during pregnancy - junk food.
Yes, we know how to eat well.
Yes, we've done Paleo and attempted Whole 30 (more like whole 15's).

But with a toddler and an infant, Justin and I needed a kick in the pants to get us back on track!
(Note - I'm breastfeeding, so I have a shake with my breakfast to keep my supply up)

One cup of brewed coffee - chilled
Two scoops vanilla isagenix
5 ice cubes (I use frozen chia tea for a flavor boost!)
dash of cinnamon

I like that I'm not having a donut for breakfast anymore :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment