Friday, June 13, 2014

14 Weeks

Welcome to the Second Trimester Club!


How far along:  14 weeks

Baby size: 3 1/2 inches! Or a lemon.

Baby's progress: Baby can make facial expressions 

Weight gain:  Still down in weight.  I'm finally getting hungry, but it takes 2 bites and then I'm full.

Stretch marks: Nothing yet.

Sleep: Bedtime is still early and I'm sleeping well.  Occasionally I have to wake up for a potty break.

Gender: We aren't finding out :)

Movement: Nothing I can feel.

Best moment this week: Random Saturday nap with Justin right after breakfast. Love those snuggles

Looking forward to: Painting the baby's room.

Food cravings: Food aversion is real people.  I want nothing.  But I force myself to eat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  Most all signs of nausea are gone.  Still suffering from food aversion.

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: My shorts fitting!  I have one maternity pair and I know I'm going to have to cave and buy another.

Symptoms: My Bump!  I love knowing that it's all baby right now.

Workouts: Still taking two walks a day at work and weighted arm exercises.  

Things that suck: All of the light-headedness.  I can't stand up without moving like I'm 80 and arthritic. Oh, and hormonal gums.  I looked like a vampire at the dentist office!  

Things that don't suck: Second Trimester Baby!!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment