Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby Registry

I have a confession.  I made my baby registry about 3 days after J and I were married.

I'm type A.  I like lists, I like organization, and I like being prepared.  I knew J and I weren't going to try for a family for a few more months to a year.  However, I wanted to have some of my favorite items tagged and any 'must haves' I was told about put together neatly.  It was easy to create a Target registry online and in the beginning it was just the basics: baby furniture, stroller, and standard baby items.  Over the next few months I would occasionally log on and add some 'must haves' that friends and bloggers wrote about.  I printed off check lists and would make sure that I had a few of each item added.  Then, when we found out we were pregnant I was able to go in and make adjustments on sizes (since we are due early December) and keep track of the items that we had already bought or been given.

The type A in me has been relaxed and feeling quite prepared.  

Simmons Madisson Crib n' More

The nursery bedroom set - Simmons Madisson from Target.  We bought it all about two months before we found out we were pregnant again.

BUT!

What items should I have?  What items could you NOT live without?  What is one thing you registered for that you wish you hadn't?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment