Thursday, June 19, 2014

15 weeks



How far along:  15 weeks

Baby size: 4  inches! Size of an apple

Baby's progress: Baby can move all of their joints

Weight gain:  Zilch.  Holding steady at my weight loss weight.  

Stretch marks: Nothing yet.

Sleep: Bedtime is still early and I'm sleeping well.  

Gender: We aren't finding out :)

Movement: Nothing I can feel.

Best moment this week: Double nap weekend with Justin.  He never naps!

Looking forward to: Dr appt next week.  I love hearing the heartbeat!

Food cravings: Food aversion is real people.  I want nothing, but I force myself to eat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  All signs of nausea are gone.  

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: Clothes fitting.  I'm slowly weeding out more and more items that don't fit.

Symptoms: My Bump!  I love knowing that it's all baby right now.

Workouts: Still taking two walks a day at work (weather permitting) and weighted arm exercises.  

Things that suck:  Seriously - not having an appetite.  It's a struggle to force myself to eat.  Even ice cream isn't appealing.

Things that don't suck: All of the tummy rubs and kisses from Justin.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment