Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up


Slow and steady wins the race.  Right?

We've been making some progress on the guest bath.  Since my energy level is still low in the evenings, I'm only a real help to Justin on the weekends.  This weekend the cabinets were finally finished being sanded so I was able to get all 4 coats of stain done.  YAY!!  (And before you say anything, the garage was very thoroughly ventilated and I took a break whenever I needed one.)

Before and After a 3rd coat
Justin was able to get the tile finished and we were able to get the mirror hung!  Progress!!!



The rest of the weekend was pretty boring and full of chores.  Laundry, mowing, home depot runs, grocery shopping, etc, etc, etc.  And a few naps :)

We are also starting trim work on some of the doors!  Can't wait to show progress pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment