Wednesday, November 5, 2014

35 Weeks


How far along:  35 weeks

Baby size: Over 5 pounds and between 17-20 inches

Baby's progress:   Baby's kidneys are fully developed and their liver can process some waste products.  There is more baby than amniotic fluid and baby is just plumbing up these days!

Weight gain:  15 pounds

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear.  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Even with traveling, I slept pretty well all week.  Over the weekend I was a sleeping champ!  11 hours Friday and Saturday nights!  Of course, I did have two bathroom breaks each night.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  Less small intense movement and more full body movement.  I love feeling their feet push up against my side.  I cannot wait to see those feet for myself!

Best moment this week: Coming home after 5 days on the road.   Planning our family Thanksgiving dinner at our house.

Looking forward to:  Decorating for Christmas!  We've decided to decorate the weekend before Thanksgiving so we aren't trying to decorate with a newborn.  A few extra weeks of Christmas?  I'll take it! 

Food cravings:  Nope.

Belly Button - In or Out:  Out and flat.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On.

Labor signs:  A few braxton hicks.  I still only notice them if I touch my stomach when they are going on or I'm trying to stand up when my stomach has gotten hard.  

What I miss:  A good portion of my wardrobe, red wine, being able to get in and out of bed without a step stool.  When I was traveling I loved that I could sit on the bed and my feet would touch the floor.  So easy to get in and out!  But our bed is so high up that I need an extra boost when I'm tired.  

Symptoms: Very irregular braxton hicks, waddle, frequent bathroom trips, and a big baby bump!

Workouts: I did a lot of walking and lifting while on the road.  I actually lost a few pounds.  Whoops.

Things that suck:  Thursday night scare.  Hungry while feeling full at the same time.  Food aversion is back.  It's harder to find things to eat.

Things that don't suck:  Holidays are coming up!  Baby's room is almost ready.  I need to organize a bit more and we'll be ready for BabyWigs to come.  



I seriously cannot believe how fast time is flying.  This pregnancy has been such a joy and I've loved *almost* every single minute of it.   Justin and I have spent many an evening talking about such a blessing this pregnancy has been; how I've been feeling the best I ever have and we've been able to enjoy all of the wonderful changes pregnancy can bring.  As excited as I am to meet this little one that will turn us into a family of three, I'm in no rush :)  Please stay put a few more weeks and prove everyone wrong by actually making it to your due date!  

No comments:

Post a Comment