Wednesday, November 19, 2014

37 Weeks - Full Term!!



How far along:  37 Weeks!  Officially Full Term (depending on what BabyApp/book/Dr you have)

Baby size:  Baby weighs around 6 1/2 pounds and is close to 19 inches long!

Baby's progress:   Baby is sucking their thumb and practicing grabbing their nose and toes.  BabyWigs is also practicing their breathing.

Weight gain:   15 pounds

Stretch marks:  Still in the clear!!  Morning is Burt's Bee's Mama Bee's and evening is Burt's Bee's vitamin E oil.

Sleep:  Still good!  I'm honestly shocked how well I'm sleeping.  I wake a few times at night to readjust, but I'm able to fall right back to sleep.

Gender: We'll find out in a few more weeks! 

Movement:  Rolling, whole body movement and lots of feet pushing against my side.  I love it :)

Best moment this week: Our home is decorated for Christmas and we spend our evenings curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies.  *swoon*

Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving!!!  It's my favorite holiday and I cannot wait for all of the food and a Cowboy win!!

Food cravings:  Salad with vinaigrette dressing and sunflower seeds.  That's all I want, everyday.

Belly Button - In or Out:  It's mostly flat now.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Wedding Rings - On or Off:   On

Labor signs:  Still irregular Braxton Hicks. 

What I miss:  Salami and cheese sandwiches.  Red wine while watching Christmas movies.

Symptoms: Irregular Braxton Hicks, increase in body temperature, dancing belly!

Workouts: This is slowing down.  I still try to lift some weights in the evenings and walk as much as I can.

Things that suck:  I have reached a point where I am no longer able to do as much as I used to.  It's humbling realizing that I need to depend on J to handle some of my usual chores.  He's such a trooper, that man of mine.

Things that don't suck:  We have finished our prep work for baby.  Now I'm less anxious and more excited for their arrival!   Three weeks or so!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you look amazing! Ah! I'm sooooo excited for you! The end is so near! Even though it doesn't feel like it now, these next weeks (or days) until baby arrives will fly by! I love that you're waiting til birth to find out the gender! AH! I can't wait to follow along and find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I had to go through your archives and read your birth story and bump dates. I cannot wait to meet our Love Bug, it feels like time is standing still!!

      Delete