Monday, November 3, 2014

Back at it!

Last week I was traveling for work.  5 days and 4 nights on the road before I hung up my keys and stay in the office until BabyWigs arrives.  Thankfully the travels were quick and (mostly) uneventful.  Thursday night I did have a slight scare and had a co-worker drive me to the emergency room to get BabyWigs checked out.  
Not exactly the souvenir I planned on bringing home.  Thankfully BabyWigs passed with a 10/10 and everything was fine.  Hallelujah!!

I wasn't able to fall back asleep that night so I sat up and watched the streets of Billings, MT pass by below.


Over the weekend Justin and I prepped for BabyWigs arrival.  The scare on Thursday did remind us that we have 1 month to go until D-Day, so we wanted to get everything ready that we can.  We didn't realize how unprepared we were until that night.

Car seat bases in and ready to go?
Check!

Pack'n Play set up in our room for the first month along with diaper changing station?
Check and...

Check!

Hospital bag?

We've started.  I need to pick up a few toiletries and a nursing cami (that is hanging in the above picture) before I can fully check it off my list.  

I can't believe that I have 5 weeks left until I can finally hold this little one.  I'm so excited!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment