Thursday, November 6, 2014

BabyWigs' Baby Shower

Joslyn did an amazing job.  AMAZING!  It was just what I was looking for - low key and refined.  I'm not a big fan of 'cutesy' so I wanted decorations that could last for the rest of the season and I could even reuse next year.






I forgot to take photos at all.  All courtesy of Josyln.

Since Joslyn was flying in from Nebraska, it made sense to hold the shower at our house.  It also made clean up a breeze!






The Menu consisted of:

Golden Punch
Champagne
Coffee Bar

Fruit
Pumpkin Whip Dip with 
Graham Crackers, Wafers, and Gingersnaps
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Various cookies
Cheesy Potato Soup and Bread

BabyWigs was so blessed by the amazing women who came over to celebrate them.  I cannot wait for him/her to meet everyone!

Especially these two:
Joslyn

Kris

These two are some of the best ladies I know.


1 comment:

  1. Nice article, I have learned some new thing. Thanks for sharing this! Buy the way I have also a new blog site called shower head reviews. you are welcome to review this.

    ReplyDelete