Wednesday, April 25, 2018

37 Weeks - Full Term


How far along:  37 weeks - Full TERM!

Baby size:  Head of romaine lettuce

Baby's progress:  Now baby is focused on putting on the pounds and getting ready to be born

Weight gain:  20 pounds

Stretch marks:  None!  Hallelujah!

Sleep: Lots and lots and lots of potty breaks

Gender: Guesses are pretty much split 50/50.  We officially have a name for both a boy and a girl.  So either way, we're ready!

Movement:  All the time.

Best moment this week: Maternity photos this weekend.  The sneak peek brought tears to my eyes. 

Looking forward to:  My Baby Sprinkle this weekend (Followed up by a pedicure with the girls).  We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our life.

Food cravings:  I'm officially OVER sunny d!  WOO!  I poured my usual morning glass and gagged at the taste.   However, I'm also hungry and nauseous at the same time.  So that's fun.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  Off during the week while at work.  Off at home.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks.  Pelvic pain aka signs of dilation.  I've had a few painful contractions as well.

What I miss:  A nice cold beer on a sun filled patio.

Symptoms: Low baby, pelvic pain, lower back pain.  Body is getting ready for baby!

Workouts: Ha.  Hahahaha.  I'm walking.  That's it.

Things that suck:  The aches and pains that come with the final weeks of pregnancy.  Most of the time I feel fine, but dang, some of those pains are SHARP and prevent me from playing with #wiggydiggy the way I used to.

Things that don't suck:  Knowing we are about to be a family of four.  #wiggydiggy is so excited to be a big brother and asks for baby to come every day. 

#wiggydiggy at 37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment