Wednesday, April 4, 2018

34 weeks



 How far along:  34 weeks

Baby size:  size of butternut squash - around 18 inches long!

Baby's progress:  Baby is putting on some fat and their skin is smoothing out

Weight gain:  18 pounds

Stretch marks:  Not yet!!

Sleep: I'm waking up around 3 AM every morning and I'm not really able to go back to sleep.  I am, thankfully, able to rest until my alarm goes off.

Gender: Coming to a hospital near us this May!

Movement:  Big movements!  Lot of hiccups too.

Best moment this week: Work Baby Shower tonight!  I am still in shock they are throwing us a baby shower for baby #2.  We are so blessed.

Looking forward to:  Work trip next week.  I have about an hour to myself to squeeze some shopping in.  Baby needs a coming home outfit :)

Food cravings:  Still want Sunny D.  Thankfully I want less of it than weeks prior!  Haha.  I'm running out of room so I'm snacking a lot more instead of eating full meals.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  Off while at work.  Sitting seems to bring the finger swelling on.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks

What I miss:  Working out, sleeping on my back

Symptoms: Baby is LOW.  They've been head down for quite a few weeks now, but they've dropped.  I'm full blown waddling and headed to the bathroom every hour.

Workouts: Does walking back and forth to the bathroom count?

Things that suck:  Groin/Pelvic pain.  This baby is low and ready to go.  OUCH.

Things that don't suck:  #wiggydiggy singing songs to the baby before bed.  It's the cutest!!

#wiggydiggy at 34 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment