Monday, April 23, 2018

Weekend Wrap up

 We finally had spring weather!
And by spring weather, I mean no snow.
Today it's snowing.

Friday night was a picnic dinner outside and the inaugural fire pit lighting!  Yay for mid 60's!!

Saturday morning #wiggydiggy and I headed out the door to run a few errands and then spend some time soaking up sunshine at the park.  I took 0 pictures and we had the very best time.

Our happy little boy was wiped after his park play and took an excellent nap after lunch.  Justin was busy doing his yard work errands and prepping for the big spring clean up.  However, after nap time the wind really picked up so we played inside until dinner time.

Sunday morning was church.  Per usual.
Sunday after nap we lucked out with no wind and mid 60's again.  Hallelujah!
I scheduled maternity pictures back in December, but we were thinking everything would be MUCH greener by now.
Instead, none of us were really in the mood for a long photo session.  Our photographer is a Rock Star and we busted out photos in under 45 minutes.  #wiggydiggy scored a few minutes in the park playing while I did some solo pictures at the end.

A Sneak Peek - I stole this from her facebook page


Lil man was such a trooper!  I wore the same dress and heels I wore for #wiggydiggy's maternity pictures.  So sweet.

That afternoon I sat my super pregnant butt into a lawn chair and soaked up some sun.
#wiggydiggy was busy hunting for bugs and Justin started on some yard work.



We had another picnic dinner and headed indoors just in time to get a notification of "rain starting in your area in 15 minutes"
We woke up to snowflakes falling.
GGGRRRR

Fingers crossed that the foretasted 70's actually show up this week!  I'm ready to break in our new stroller on some evening walks before #babywigs arrives in a few weeks.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment