Monday, April 9, 2018

A Letter to My Baby

Today we are 35 weeks along.  I've been writing this letter to you for a few months now, but as the time ticks down to your arrival I realized I better get it finished before you get here!

Your Daddy and I are so excited to meet you.  Though, your big brother may be the MOST excited!  He loves to sing to you at bedtime.  I know that you will be well loved when you join our family.

We have prayed for you for so long.  Through some very trying and dark times, we continued to pray for you.  Knowing that you were growing under my heart brought so much light back into our lives.  I love feeling you kick and wiggle as you grow.  In just a few short weeks I'll be holding you in my arms for the first time!  I cannot wait to kiss your precious face all over. 

We cannot wait to find out if you are a little boy or a little girl.  I'm hoping that you'll stay put until at least May.  I really want you and your Daddy to share a birthday month.  He'd love to share his birthday with you :)  As much as I want you here Right Now, I'm doing my best to be patient.  Once you arrive time will start to fly by again.  You'll be 3 years old before I have a chance to blink my eyes!

My darling child, please know that no matter what life brings, we will always support you and care for you.  You are the final piece of our families puzzle.

We love you little Lovebug.  We love you more than you will ever know.  We will love you forever.  

Love, 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment