Wednesday, April 18, 2018

36 Weeks


 How far along:  36 weeks

Baby size:  Big as a Papaya.  Approx 19 inches long.

Baby's progress:  Practicing breathing and putting on the pounds

Weight gain:  20 pounds

Stretch marks:  Not yet!!

Sleep: I'm sleeping well, but I'm getting up at least three times a night for potty breaks.

Gender: Not much longer until we find out!!

Movement:  Constant!  This baby is a mover.

Best moment this week: I scored a Britax B-Ready on a local resale site for CHEAP.  It came with the second seat AND car seat adapter!  I'm still dancing for joy.

Looking forward to:  Maternity pictures are this weekend.  Fingers crossed the sun is out and it's warm-ish.

Food cravings:  A glass of sunny D every morning.  Haha.  I still find the taste gross, but I HAVE TO HAVE a glass before starting my day.

Belly Button - In or Out:  mostly out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  Mostly off.  I wear them on the weekend, but sitting at work makes my fingers swell during the day.  I dug out my "Boat Ring" to wear during the day.
"Boat Ring"  aka $6 ring from Wal-Mart I would wear when we were boating or camping.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks.  Lots and lots and lots of them.

What I miss:  MARGARITA'S
Instagram is cruel when everyone is posting pictures of their patio dinners with a big, cold, margarita in their hand.

Symptoms: Baby is low.  Lots of pressure and full blown waddle going on.

Workouts: Does walking back and forth to the bathroom count?

Things that suck:  Just the physical limitations right now. Only a few more weeks!

Things that don't suck:  #wiggydiggy is so excited to be a big brother.  He talks, sings, and kisses the baby all the time.  We had an ice cream date last night and he asked to get some ice cream for the baby.  Melt my heart. 

#wiggydiggy at 36 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment