Wednesday, July 2, 2014

17 Weeks




How far along:  17 weeks

Baby size:  5 oz and 5 inches!

Baby's progress:  Baby's skeleton is getting harder.

Weight gain:   It's fluctuating.  I hit my pre-pregnancy weight over the weekend, only to drop back down.  It was nice to see the numbers climbing!

Stretch marks:  Nada.  I'm loving my Mama Bee's.  I've used the Burt's Bee's Vitamin E oil for years but the lotion goes on so much quicker.

Sleep: Bedtime is still early and waking up is hard to do.  I make Justin wake me up when he comes to bed so I can go potty one more time.  

Gender: We aren't finding out :)

Movement:  I'm noticing it more and more.  It's so fun to sit and try to decipher what body part is moving.  Even more, I love when Justin will put his hand on my belly to try and feel some movement.

Best moment this week: Receiving a maternity dress from my mother-in-law.  It is just my style and I know I'll be wearing dresses all this summer.

Looking forward to: And extended weekend and time to work on the nursery.

Food cravings: So hit and miss.  I'm still suffering from slight food aversion.  I was craving Qdoba the other night and make my bowl with nothing I've ever ordered in it before!  It was DELICIOUS.  I only have about 2/3rds but that's better than my two bites!

Belly Button - In or Out:  In

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smell of cooking meat isn't pleasant.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: Nothing really this week.

Symptoms: Had to buy a new bra.  Only bought one, but I think when we head to Cheyenne for vacation, I'll treat myself to another one.

Workouts: Still taking two walks a day at work (weather permitting) and weighted arm exercises.  

Things that suck:  Seriously - not having an appetite.  It's a struggle to force myself to eat.  

Things that don't suck: Putting on regular clothes and Justin and I getting a laugh at how funny I look.  My bump has definitely changed my wardrobe :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment