Wednesday, July 30, 2014

21 Weeks



How far along:  21 weeks

Baby size:  Pomegranate!  Or according to the ultrasound tech - 1 pound.

Baby's progress:  Fat is beginning to fill them out and hiccups are starting.

Weight gain:   0 pounds

Stretch marks:  Nope, and I hope it stays that way.

Sleep: Pillow Fortress = Great Nights Sleep

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  All the time now.  Some big movements and lots of small ones.

Best moment this week: Ultrasound.  Justin could see the big kicks that we've been feeling.  Surreal moment for sure.

Looking forward to: My mom's visit

Food cravings: Still like salty foods, salads and vanilla ice cream (but only really small portions) 

Belly Button - In or Out:  In, but much shallower.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat is still a turn off.  Especially hot dogs.  

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Nothing really.  I'm feeling great, happy and even keeled.  Haven't cried this week yet!  I keep forgetting I'm pregnant until my bump bumps into something!

Symptoms: Tailbone pain is still here but I've found ways to alleviate it.  

Workouts: Walks at work and home in the evenings and home workouts with weights.

Things that suck:  Nothing right now.  I seriously feel on Cloud 9.  I know aches and pains come with growing another human, but I'm loving every minute of every day.

Things that don't suck:  Naps.  Seriously loving naps.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment