Monday, July 14, 2014

Ah, Monday

I realized over the weekend that I wrote two VERY similar posts about our random odds and ends projects that we were working on.  My bad :)

I'm just going to blame it on the preggo brain.  Sound good? 

This weekend was busy and I only snapped a few photos.  Friday afternoon I started painting trim but knew in my gut something was wrong with the color.  Sat down with the paint lids to compare and my hunch was correct.  The new gallon of paint was too yellow.  


Off to Home Depot to get it fixed and ended up not getting any of the projects I had planned done that day.  Bummer :(

Saturday brought another trip to Home Depot.  This time for the nursery door, closet doors, and a new garage door!  While I attempted to play catch up with the new paint, Justin got to work installing the doors.  I only snagged ONE photo of all of the hard work he did.


I'd like to point out - I have not painted the door.  So yes, it is a different color.
Oh, and the gallery wall is going to be redone once the hallway projects are complete.  I'm not a fan of the current look.

Saturday evening we headed off to a wedding at the most beautiful location.  But once again, fail on our part.  No allergy meds for Justin plus no nap for me = no reception.  I really, really, really wanted to stay but I fell asleep on the drive home.  Whoops!
The chairs in a field of aspen trees.

Sunday brought on more trim painting and installing and a three hour nap.  What can I say?  I need my sleep!  haha.

And I honestly cannot sing my husband's praises enough.  He is working so hard to get everything done and without a single complaint when I disappear and end up napping.  I don't know what I would do without him.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment