Wednesday, July 16, 2014

19 Weeks



How far along:  19 weeks

Baby size:  6 inches and 8 1/2 oz!

Baby's progress:  Baby's sensory development is booming!!

Weight gain:   0 pounds

Stretch marks:  Nope, and I hope it stays that way

Sleep: Justin wakes me up when he comes to bed so I can use the restroom.  Nightly potty breaks are here to stay.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  It's still sporadic, but the movements vary from flutters to all out kicks.  It's amazing!!

Best moment this week: Nursery trim, doors and furniture is put together.  Now onto decorating.

Looking forward to: Vacation and our Ultrasound NEXT WEEK!!

Food cravings: Ugh.  Food.  Still gross.  Seriously, things I don't have to chew are going down the easiest.  Smoothies, ice cream, yogurt, etc.  Who doesn't like chewing?

Belly Button - In or Out:  In, but much shallower.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm still a bit queasy when it comes to meal time.  This food aversion can end ANY DAY NOW.

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Mac and Cheese, Vodka Soda, Salami, White Wine, Hot Dogs, Steak (sensing a theme here?)

Symptoms: More nighttime potty breaks

Workouts: Walks at work and home in the evenings and home workouts with weights.

Things that suck:  Excessive burping.  Seriously so unladylike.   Cue the tears!  Oh my poor husband.  Sobbing at TV shows has been hilarious after the fact.

Things that don't suck:  Not having to 'suck it in' this summer!  haha.  I love my bump!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment