Wednesday, July 23, 2014

20 Weeks - Half Way!!



How far along:  20 weeks

Baby size:  10 inches and 10 1/2 oz.  Grow baby grow!

Baby's progress:  Baby is swallowing and filling their digestive track

Weight gain:   0 pounds

Stretch marks:  Nope, and I hope it stays that way

Sleep: Without my pillows for my knees and back, it can be iffy.  Once I'm in my pillow fortress,  I'm out.

Gender: Check back in December!

Movement:  SO ACTIVE!!  Baby was moving all over the place on the plane rides and Justin can feel most all of the movement now.

Best moment this week: Vacation in Cheyenne

Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Friday!!!!!!!!

Food cravings: No real cravings, but I'm leaning towards salty foods.

Belly Button - In or Out:  In, but much shallower.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat is still a turn off.  

Wedding Rings - On or Off:  On. Thankfully we never got it re-sized and it's a touch loose.  

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss:  Spending time with my family and wine.  I get a sip here and there, but I'd love a BIG glass of white wine on a hot summer night.

Symptoms: Hello tailbone pain!  I've fractured my tailbone before, and holy moly this pain is the same.  OWIE.

Workouts: Walks at work and home in the evenings and home workouts with weights.

Things that suck:  Sobbing during NCIS episodes.  Random, but otherwise I'm happy and Justin claims I'm not 'hormonal' yet.

Things that don't suck:  Having TSA security do my heavy lifting in the airport :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment