Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How is it August already?!

July has FLOWN by and I'm sitting here wondering where the past 29 days have gone.  Just this morning J and I were talking about what we still need to do before my mom's visit and I realized we only have ONE weekend do get things done.  WHAT?!  How did that happen?!

  • Two weddings and a vacation took up a good 3/4 of the available July weekends
  • Add in a few extra doctor appointments for Baby Wigen
  • Middle of the week concerts, double dates and dinner outs
Equals one busy month.


As much as I love summer, I'm more than ready for August and fall to get here.  I've spent the last few nights catching up on laundry, dishes and dusting only to know that my 'to do list' hasn't even been dented.  Tonight the paint gets cracked back open and there will be some progress!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment