Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Baby Girl? Or Baby Boy?

*Disclaimer - we are not finding out.  But it's fun to guess!*


We are prepared for our 20 week ultrasound, but we are going to leave without finding out if Baby Wigen is a boy or girl!  So what do we do to pass the time?  Find Old Wives Tales and track what we think the baby will be.  My mother's intuition is failing here.  I have NO idea what Baby Wigen is.  I know what I really HOPE Baby Wigen is, but no other indicators.

According to the chart above, we are almost split.  And I purposefully didn't add acne/skin glowing.  My first trimester I broke out like nobody's business and in this wonderful second trimester it's clear and I've been told I'm 'glowing'.

Any guesses what Baby Wigen will be?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment