Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday the 13th Edition

Happy Friday the 13th!!

I've never thought of Friday the 13th as *bad*.  Probably because my brother was born on Friday the 13th, and having a brother isn't so bad!  Haha.

1.

First up - our new toothbrushes!
A few weeks ago we stood in the aisle at Target and picked our new toothbrushes.  I mentioned that I wanted an electric toothbrush for Christmas and Justin echoed my sentiment.

A few hours of research later and I KEPT stumbling across Quip.
What intrigued me the most was the 3 month refill program.  A new head AND battery every three months?  Yes please!

Doesn't help that the design is beautiful. :)

2.

My first Ipsy bag arrive and I LOVE it!!
I tried one of my face masks last night.


3-5
Family Pictures

We had a mini session Saturday morning and we lucked out BIG time with the weather.  It snowed that afternoon.
We used LC Photography.  She was AMAZING!  I can't wait to take more photos with her!
Now I just have to choose.....





Check out LC Photography if you're in the area!!




No comments:

Post a Comment