Thursday, August 16, 2018

#biggywigs - 3 Months

#biggywigs | 3 MONTHS

 

nicknames | chunky monkey, monkey, baby

weight |
I'm guessing you are close to 20 pounds now.  Probably about 26 inches tall.

Just so you know - your brother was 30 inches and 20 pounds AT ONE YEAR.

size |  size 3 diapers and 12 month.  We are making the last box of size 3's stretch until they are gone then it's all about the size 4. 

How is it possible that you are so big?  Stop growing!

sleep | 
Just like your big brother, you're a great sleeper.  But ONLY IF SWADDLED.  You go down around 8 PM, want to nurse about 330, and I wake you around 630 to nurse before I leave for work.  You take a LONG morning nap and a few shorter afternoon naps.

eats | 
All breast milk all the time

Nurse at 3:30AM and then you wake to nurse around 630/675
Bottle around 1000/1030
Nurse around 1230
Bottle around 330
Nurse around 530 and then again at bedtime (around 7:30/8)

loves |  
Your hands (especially in your mouth), the ceiling fan, baths, your blanket to sleep, and being held upright



dislikes |
dirty diapers, waiting to be fed, and being over tired

firsts |  You laughed!  And then just kept giggling.  Having Momma back at work.  You stay home with a nanny (and Memaw soon) until you start 'school' in September.  You found your hands and you love pulling toys to your mouth.  You visited three new states this month!  Wyoming, Nebraska, and Colorado.  You are a road trip champ (unless it's the witching hour).

Momma |  I love you monkey!  You are such a fun baby and give the best snuggles.  I love our time before bed where it's just you and me cuddling before we fall asleep.  

I am SO SAD that I am back at work.  America really needs to get it's act together and give moms at least 6 months home with their babes.  If we could have, I would have taken a longer leave, but I really do love my job.  Keep up your great sleeping babe ;)   I haven't 'bounced back' as quick as I did after your brother, but I'm happy to say I'm back at my pre-pregnancy weight.  Now I just need to start working out again.  I still can't believe that my belly grew my two boys.  Pregnancy is amazing.

Daddy | You are daddy’s big, little boy.  You are very pensive and analyze most things before deciding if it warrants a smile or a frown.  I love you very much! You are getting stronger and stronger each day and have already shown great strides in your tummy time.  You have an amazing laugh.  I can’t wait to see you continue to grow and develop each day!  I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment