Friday, March 31, 2017

Five on Friday

Hi!  I know it's been quiet on here.  Hopefully now that we are healing and moving on I can get a few updates written.

But for now....here on 5 things I'm currently loving.

1.
Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast

Now that I've (finally) gotten this whole dry shampoo thing down, I LOVE using this on the mornings I wash my hair.  It gives me some volume without having to tease.  Which prevents me from giving myself a rats nest before Day 2.

2.
These kick butt booties from Amazon!




(horrible picture.  Sorry)

 I needed a new pair of black heeled booties to wear with my dress slacks.  I found these when they were under $20.  So comfy, and very true to size.

3.
These kick butt ankle pants from Gap.


Seriously.  They are stretchy, but hold their shape.  Washable and wear so well!  I went back and ordered another pair in black and one in navy.
They are like leggings only better.

4.
This boy.



I won't lie, the past two months have been hard on me.  But this kid?  He has made my heart so happy.

5.
No More Diapers!
We bought our last box of Overnight Diapers!!
Our lil stud has woken up dry every morning this week and from every nap!!

Ah.  The joys of parenthood :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment