Thursday, August 24, 2017

Keeping Updated

I have been LOVING my Skimm emails.

Have you heard of Skimm?  You should check them out.

1. It's free
2. Its news given in bite size chunks
3. Two women run the site
4. It's free

*Yes the link is a referral to my account, but I don't get paid or any kickbacks.  Just a referral link!*


I love getting an email with all of my hard hitting news in one sitting every morning.  Ever since having #wiggydiggy I don't devote as much time to the news as I used to.

Sure, I listen to my podcasts - usually a few days late.  I'll check into the local newspapers, maybe, once a week.  I've tried to stay in the loop, but there just isn't enough time in the day for this full time working mama.

Bonus - the language used is both fun and spot on.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment