Friday, February 8, 2019

5 Favorite Instagramers

These accounts are ones I try to never miss.

Image result for instagram icon

1.
April Robson
She actually has three accounts:

Life had dealt their family a rough road, and she's the epitome of grace and beauty through it all.  I want to be just like her when I grow up.

She radiates joy, love, and is as real as they come.

2.
Things I Bought and Liked


She's anonymous.
She has the BEST captions.
I feel like I need to buy everything she posts.

3.
Maxine


She is hilarious and so very very real.
She's also mentally/emotionally/physically stronger than I'll ever be.  #mombadass


4.
@theskimm

If you are not reading The Skimm every morning, you are Missing Out.
It's the best 411 on whats going on the world.
Their instagram is amazing.  I love all their series and feedback with followers.

5.
@kensingtonroyal

Guilty.
I love following the royal family.
Specifically Duchess Catherine AKA Kate Middleton.
Her style is to die for.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment