Monday, February 4, 2019

Adios January

Woof.
January kicked our butts.
AGAIN.

How did my favorite month of the year turn into a sick fest?  TWICE?!
This year we were hit with RSV, sinus infection, ear infection, stomach bug, and colds.
I am SO happy we are in February and those crummy 31 days are over.

I've lysol-ed every surface, bleached the toys, washed anything that will fit in the washing machine, and I have been running our air purifiers on full blast 24/7.
Spring, please come soon.

I did have a wonderful birthday (even though it did end with a stomach bug in our house.  For the third time!)  Dinner with my girls and a whole day to myself for some pampering.  #welldeserved

And thank you!  For all of the love on our anniversary.
6 whole years.
I love him.




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I think you're the first person I've ever seen say that January was their favorite month...haha! We had stomach bugs and cooped up feelings all January too, so I'm glad it's February (although it's my second least favorite month next to January, haha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved January! I love the fresh slate feeling of a New Year, plus it's my birthday month! February is my least favorite month. Thank goodness it's so short!

      Delete