Monday, April 29, 2019

Happy Monday

This month is flying by.  Justin and I are both very busy at work, I had my first trip of the year (shout out to CapeAir from Billings to Glendive!) and a travel schedule that's getting quite a bit fuller.


A year ago this weekend we were busy starting yard work and prepping for the arrival of Baby #2.
This weekend we started yard work and marveled at our two boys.

We found an great deal on some patio furniture online, so we headed to Lowe's to buy some pots and other accessories to deck out our back patio.
I can't stomach spending anymore on patio furniture while the boys are still so young (and destructive!) but I still want something durable and sturdy.  I hope these fit the bill!  I am planning on picking up some more cushions for them too.

#biggywigs 1st birthday party is a Teddy Bear Picnic (fingers crossed we have nice weather!) so we are trying to get the back yard done before B-Day.

OF COURSE it had to snow on Sunday, so we focused our energy on online shopping as much as we could.  I had no desire to leave the house in the blizzard like conditions.  The remaining guest room items are all on their way, along with the rest of the back patio decor.

We also ordered #biggywigs 1st birthday present.
I fully expect #wiggydiggy to play with it JUST as much!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment