Friday, May 17, 2019

5 on Friday

1.
Mother Day Recap
The weather was gorgeous (high 70's) so we planted the window boxes and planters.
The boys got me a beautiful initial necklace from Made by Mary.  Justin bought me a rugby top from LL Bean that I've had my eye on.


We spent the entire day just lounging on the back patio and relaxing.
It was perfect.

2.
Birthday Boy!

Justin's Birthday is May 4th.  To celebrate, we went to dinner with some fabulous friends.  The server overheard us talking about his birthday and thoroughly embarrassed him by bringing his dessert out with a candle.
This year I "gave" him a dudes trip to Dallas to watch the Cowboys play the Packers.  His brother and Dad are big Packers fans (👎) and we are big Dallas fans, so it'll be a FUN time for those three.

The boys gave him a JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker.  He had been wanting a speaker for outside and is THRILLED with this one.

3.
The Other Birthday Boy!

#biggywigs turned ONE!
His party is this weekend and my parents are making the long trek today to be here.  I can't wait!!

Justin and I gave him this toy.  It is a HUGE hit with both boys and I can see it being played with for years to come.

We had big plans to set up his Sandbox this weekend, but the 70's deserted us for 50's and rain.  Fingers crossed we can do it next weekend!

4.
Family Photos

Abby from AKuhl Photography took some family photos before the cake smash photos.

I AM IN LOVE.






5.
Pilates

Lunchtime nursing officially ended Mother's Day weekend.  Big boy just wasn't interested in nursing after lunch.  I'm giving it a week before I start back at Pilates, and I am SO SO SO excited.  I placed an order on Amazon Wardrobe to try on some new workout clothes.  I've heard good things about Core 10 (an Amazon Brand).  I'll report back :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment