Wednesday, May 15, 2019

#biggywigs - 12 months

#biggywigs | 12 Months

nicknames | monkey, baby, a play on your name

weight | Going off of best guess here - 27ish pounds and 32 inches long.  Your one year appointment is next week, so I'll update it then.
Dr's Office says 26 pounds and 30 1/2 inches (you squirmed while getting measured, so I'm guessing you really are over 31")

size | 24 month clothes, size 6 diapers, size 4 or 5 shoes

sleep | Bedtime is about 7.  You wake for an early nurse session around 430/5 and sleep until 630 or so.

eats | You LOVE food!  You still nurse twice a day (morning and night).  Mother's Day weekend you dropped your lunch nursing.

loves | Standing and faux-walking.  Dancing with mama.  Bath time.  Stroller walks.  Playing with big brother.

dislikes | Diaper changes, nose wipes, changing clothes, and not getting the toy you want.

firsts | You just starting teething again two nights ago.  You have 8, so we're working on tooth 9 (and maybe even 10.)  I gave you your first haircut!   

Momma | 1!!  Baby, you're 1!!  I am so amazed at how quickly this year has gone.  I love you SO much, my little mini me.  You are so fun, even though you're very mischievous.  I can tell that you'll keep up on our toes as you grow!  I love you so much.  

Daddy | 


And big brother when he turned one:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment