Friday, December 13, 2019

Top 5 from 2019

Topping the list again this year:

1.

I know there are newer models out there, but I'm refusing to research them!  Haha.  I'm afraid I may want an upgrade :)

I love the 690 because it's wifi connected so I can start it, and check on it, from my phone.  This year we bought a replacement kit from Amazon for $11 to clean the brushes and wheels.  Best $11 spent.

2.

This was Justin's Christmas gift last year, and we both agree, it's the BEST.

I bought this to replace our dying Keurig, and I will never go back.  We rarely buy coffee in the morning now!  The frother was the golden ticket.  I love my homemade latte's and we are saving money at Starbucks.  So win/win.

3.
Pilates

So this isn't something you can buy at Amazon or Target.  Buying a unlimited pass to Pilates classes has been the best self-care and workout I ever could have asked for.  I go 3-4 days a week (I aim for 5, but haven't hit that goal yet.) and the change in my body and mind has been well worth it.

4.
Bracelet Key Ring
Twist Inspired Bangle & Babe Bracelet Key Ring Twist - Matte Silver Black
I found mine at Bangle and Babe's Etsy shop.  I was looking for one that my teething babe could play with and this one has held up amazing!  There is nothing nicer than having my keys accessible but not in the way of wrangling two kiddos.

I bought the Original in Pearl, but now I have my eye on the Twist in Matte Silver......

5.
My amazing housekeeper

Again, not something you can buy at the store, but our cleaner is the most amazing person.
Justin and I agreed to budget for a monthly cleaner over a year ago to see if our regularly occurring argument would stop.  Justin complained I spent too much time on the weekends cleaning (because it was the only time a full time working mama had to scrub toilets, dust, mop, etc) and not enough time with the family.  I would argue back that I couldn't live in a house that was filthy and I wouldn't enjoy family time if we lived in a pig sty.

Enter Jessica.

She comes once a month to do the deep cleaning and she is worth every.single.penny.

I know that as the boys get older and start taking on more chores, that our need for Jessica will wane.  But until then, I will sing her praises from the roof top.

What are your top 5 from 2019?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment