Monday, November 9, 2020

Five on Friday - This is super late

Summer is here in all of it's glorious mood swings.  Cloudy, humid mornings lead way to sunny and hot afternoons.  Some days we are socked in with rain and others are a cool breeze that beg you stay outside in the sunshine all day.

I spent a rainy day looking through photos and realized I never showed some new updates.

1.
FENCE!!

After a LONG week (only because the boys couldn't go outside) our new fence is done!!!




2.
New Couch

I finally found new couch for our TV room.  A tiny bit of whining to Justin and he agreed, so we traded out the mammoth rust colored couch for a sleek gray one.


I sold it on our local Buy/Sell facebook page


This is our couch.  We bought in store when it was on sale.

I'm hopeful I can get the artwork we have framed and hung this summer......only 6 years later!  Haha.

3.
#biggywiggy is potty trained!!

No photos for this ;)

4.
New Office Space

*This actually took place in the late fall, but hey, this blog post is only 5 months late*


Bonus - You can see we finally framed and hung those prints!

After a few months of working at our dining room table, my back couldn't handle it anymore.  Justin and I had ordered a printer/scanner a few week prior (for personal use) and it needed a home.  I figured it was time and bought this desk from Overstock.  My chair is from my office.

My work FINALLY supplied us with laptops and various equipment in September.  Better late than never.  Justin was lucky enough to bring home an extra monitor from his office.

Of course the kids already decorated my "office" so I would think of them while I was working. 
I love my boys!

5.
Another Big Boy Bed

#biggywiggy wanted us to lay with him in his toddler bed every night.
He tried to sleep with #wiggydiggy in his bed often.

I bit the bullet and bought a full sized mattress and bed spring in October.

His crib converts to a full size frame, but I want to keep him close to the floor for now.  His quilt and shams arrive this week, so I'll take nicer photos soon :)



Their new favorite place to play!  I find them hiding under the covers all the time!

I moved the glider out to the living room and recovered it.  This is my favorite place to sit now.  You can find me here reading a book almost every eveing.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment