Friday, February 13, 2015

Five on Friday

1.
It's only February, but I'm thinking of bikini season.  (Lilly Pulitzer brand shop at Target especially)  Summer always sneaks up on me. Am I right, or am I right?  With that in mind I've been focusing hard core on getting a workout in daily.  Since the weather has been in the 50's, #wiggydiggy and I are going on 2 mile walks.  I wish we had a jogging stroller so I could jog, but I'll take what I can get :)  Also, I found a TON of great pins on Pinterest for At-Home workouts.  I choose one a day and so far I'm loving it.


2.
With toning up taking care of, I'm also trying to lose a few more pounds.  Since having #wiggydiggy I revamped my diet to put the best I could into my body and now I'm going to tweak it a little more.  I'm already below my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd love to drop just a few more.  Already I can tell a difference in the way my clothes fit!  Pants are a bit looser but my tops.......boobs.  That's all I have to say.
#thanksbreastfeeding

3.
#wiggydiggy and I are finally on a consistent schedule.  The first two months my only focus was to love on him as much as possible.  I don't know if I'll be able to be a SAHM in the future so I took full advantage of my time with him.  He's such a laid back kid that he took to a schedule with ease.  I only hope he transitions to daycare just as easily!  Only three weeks left :(


4.
Ju and I are celebrating Valentine's Day all weekend :)  Dinner out on Friday night, all day shopping/outing on Saturday and family only time on Sunday!  I'm so excited for some quality time with my two main men.


5.
Speaking of shopping, my "Post Baby Wish List" for Saturday is surprisingly short.
b. Black Cardigan and White Cardigan (staples that I need to replace)

P.S.  How in the world do I make a collage?  Google is failing me :(





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment