Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday 5


1.
The last two nights I've had to wake up #wiggydiggy to nurse around 3:30 am.  I think he would have slept all night if I hadn't!  As much as I would have loved to sleep from 8:30 to 5:30, I was too uncomfortable.  I'm debating getting a hand pump for nights like that.  Momma's out there - your experiences?  Thoughts?


2.
It's going to be in the low 70's today!  WOO!!  J and I are taking advantage of the nice weather and going to get some yard work and painting done this weekend.


3.
Confession time:
I spray painted the letters for #wiggydiggy's room.  We get ready to hang them up and WHOMP WHOMP!

I spray painted the BACKSIDES!

So the nursery reveal is being pushed back another week.


4.
In in a wine slump.  Any great suggestions for a good spring wine?  I like reds and whites, so don't hesitate to recommend!

Two of my favorites:



5.
Lil man's Easter Basket is full and ready to go.
I fell in love with the basket liners from Pottery Barn Kids, but I found his basket at a consignment store for $0.50.  The liner can be reused every year even if the basket doesn't survive hunting eggs.

P.S.  I buy everything online via EBATES.  If you ever shop online, you HAVE to use ebates!!  Who doesn't love getting cash back for shopping.

**Link is my referral, trust me, it's worth it.



Linking up!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment