Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Lincoln Weekend

Early, early, early Thursday morning, J dropped #wiggydiggy and me off at the airport.  Our 5 AM flight was headed to Omaha, NE!!  5 wonderful days with my bestie and her son were on the agenda.

#wiggydiggy was fantastic on the flights.  On our second leg we were sitting in between two business men.  I'm talking full suits, laptops, smartphones, newspapers, the works.  I was nervous they wouldn't be receptive to sharing their row with a baby, but I was in for a surprise!  They LOVED having a baby to play with on the flight.





Spending 5 days with my bestie was just what the Dr ordered.  We shopped until we dropped, ate until we were rolling out the door and stayed up late talking.  I miss her every day.

First time meeting 'Auntie Joslyn'!

In the stroller for a day full of shopping

Doggy kisses

The Oven.  AKA best Indian food EVER
Bonus visit with Dana and her girls!  I remember when her oldest was #wiggydiggy's age....

Lincoln Farmer's Market
The skyline has changed SO MUCH.  I miss this city.  It has a piece of my heart.

Joslyn is the the ying to my yang.  I'm conservative and reserved while she's bright and vibrant.  I love everything about her, but the distance between our homes.   Another visit couldn't come soon enough.









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment