Tuesday, June 9, 2015

If You Really Knew Me...

...you would know that
  • I'm terrified of spiders.  Any size, does not matter.  
  • I'm an Introvert.  ISFJ, actually.
  • I suffer from depression, but becoming a mom is the best natural anti-depressant!
  • When I think of how I'm going to get around town, I still think of Lincoln, NE streets.
  • I'm a speed reader.
  • Laundry is my favorite chore.
  • Vacuuming is my least favorite.
  • I'm guilty of having high expectations

  • I was a picky eater as a child, but in the last 5 years I've been open to trying new things.
  • Except mushrooms.  Gross.
  • I want to take care of everyone.   Invite me over and I'm going to want to clean your house and make you dinner.  

  • I'm a klutz and a nervous talker.
  • I could spend all day shopping, and not spend a dime.
  • I love meeting new people, but I'm not good at making the first move.  Shy, party of one.



  • I'm an open book, ask me anything!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment