Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Answer Me This

1. At what temperature do you keep the thermostat set? Summer, winter, day, night?

In the winter, I try to keep it around 68 in the main part of the house.  We have baseboard heaters, so I'm able to have lil man's room warmer and our bedroom cooler.

In the summer we are at the whim's of the weather.  With no air conditioner, we keep fans going and strategically open and shut windows to keep the house cooler than outside.  Even after weeks of 90-100 degrees days, we can keep it in the low 70's in the house.


2. What is your favorite frozen beverage?

Dole Smoothie Shakers!  Just add juice and you're good to go :)  Most mornings I don't have time to make a fresh smoothie, so I love I can grab and go with these.

3. Where do you keep your keys?

If my jeep is in the garage - they are on the dashboard.  Anywhere else, I put them in my purse.

4. Have you ever really been lost?

Yes.  I would intentionally get lost when I moved to a new city.  I'd just drive around exploring

5. What is the last movie you saw in the theaters?


I can't remember.  I think Magic Mike 2 on Girls Night Out.  Maybe?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment