Friday, October 16, 2015

Rent the Runway Date Night

It is rare for J and I to have a date night these days.  Not because we don't want to, but because we'd much rather be at home with our lil man :).  Since #wiggydiggy goes to bed before 8, J and I are able to have alone time before I head to bed.  However, we were given the opportunity to attend the Gala Fundraiser hosted by the hospital and I couldn't say no.  A chance to wear a pretty dress?!  Talk to a room full of adults with a glass of wine in my hand?!  YES PLEASE!!

Then I immediately panicked.  The event was black tie and I have nothing appropriate in my closet.  Enter.......dun dun dun...Rent the Runway!

OK, not really that exciting.  They've been around for quite a while and many bloggers have sung their praises.  I was just really excited to try them out for myself!  



And because who doesn't want to eat stars?


The night was wonderful, the dress was stunning and we are old and headed home at 9 PM.   

Have you ever tried Rent the Runway?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment