Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Fitness

November is fast approaching and to gear up for the upcoming holidays, my girl friend and I are challenging each other to a month long fitness challenge.

In addition to the challenge, I've come up with a few more healthy changes I want to focus on in November.  In September, she and I did the squat challenge (and I really saw a difference at the end of the month!) so I'm super excited to start a new one.

1.
Join us!!

2.

Drink more water.  I'm challenging myself to drink nine 8oz glasses of water a day.

3.
Bring back the vitamins!

Since I've been traveling so much, I keep forgetting to stay on top of my vitamins.  I'm challenging myself to go the full month without missing a day.

4.
Breakfast every day

And coffee does not count! :(  I make sure #wiggydiggy has a homemade breakfast every day - why don't I do that for myself?

5.
Start on T-25!

Justin and I purchased T-25 a few months ago and made it through week 1.  My goal is to start November 1st and go through the whole program (through the holidays!)


Linking up!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment